I am so done with projects, not really though. I just have got myself into another one though. I want everyone to remind me the next time I go looking for houses that I want to rent a brand new condo and I am insane to think that I would like anything else.
Don't be fooled by the picture. The cabinet is just sitting in place, not installed. It will take a considerable amount of work to get this puppy up and running.
To get to this point I already had to cut two holes in the back of the one cabinet so the plumbing would fit under it. I still need to drill holes for the water lines to run up to the sink. I also need to cut out the countertop and set the sink.
That is where the fun begins. The cabinet is thin enough that we will need to lay another 4"-6" of time under the lip. The cabinet around the water heater is about 1" too wide and the bathroom door won't close. The cheepest simple solution is to tear the door jam out and replace the door with a narrower one. I can only imagine where this project will lead us. If anyone's bored and wants to have a ton of fun you know where I'll be.
No comments:
Post a Comment