Monday, April 27, 2009






I love reading all of the blogs. I get through reading and then I don't have time to write on my own so it's been a while again. Calvins sister (Sherrie) has been in the St. marks hospital since the first part of April. She has been soooooooo sick, they put a shunt in her head to help drain some brain fluid and she had some complications, but we just got word that she is home today so we will get to go and see her and visit for a while. I am so relieved that she is doing well.



I also have been working on gettin ready for girls camp. I am the Asst. Stake camp director so my job this year was supposed to be easy and then next year I will be the Camp director and then it should be more work. Well the camp director moved. So needless to say my job this year just got a lot harder. I just finished painting a young woman Warrior that we are going to add armor to as the girls pass off thier certification. I'm glad that she is done so I can start with every thing else. I have a ton to learn because we are going to Heber Valley this year and we have never gone there before. They have soooooooo many different places that they want groups of 30 to 60 girls at a time and we have to make sure that the rest of the 250 girls are busy , Oh it is just wayyyyyyy confusing. I hope Heavenly Father is planning on camping at my house for the next few months because I am really going to need His help with this one. O.k. I'm done complaining now. I hope you are all having a super spring. I am loving all the flowers and green grass and trees. I can see why mothers favorite color was green. It is a very welcome sight.

5 comments:

kimi said...

Man, you are so talented!!! That looks awesome!!

Anngee and Shane said...

That is such a cute idea! Good luck with everything, I'm sure you will be great!

Moormann Clan said...

She looks really good! Also your new couch looks nice! Love ya!

Dawny said...

Leana, that's what you get for being so talented!! Every thing looks super good.
I love spring also!

Nadine said...

you did a great job on your project everyone will like it