Well we decided to have a diaper drop off for Tammy and Becky to let people in Pine Canyon come and see all the babies, and it helped a little with the cost of the diapers for them too. I t was a lot of fun. We had some good visits and everybody had plenty to eat. We even had Coleen VanDyke and some of her girls come all the way from Roosevelt. What troopers.
The 3 little guys are doing just great. William and Jaxon still have the oxygen but they are growing like weeds and so is Aaron. I love just holding and looking at them all. I'm glad Heavenly Father gives us
such sweet little babies.
Tammy came over to visit one night and we decided that Calvin looked bored so Becky, Tammy, and I all piled the babies on his lap. He was hilarious. I don't think he could have moved if his life depended on it, but it made for a great picture any way.
Well, we are getting all ready for Thanksgiving, I am way excited to get to have it here. I have been making little turkeys to set at all the place settings and I have made a few pies. I really want to make some of the bread pudding like mother used to make. I found the recipe so I'm going to try it. Calvin is planning on smoking a turkey and a pork roast for dinner. Dad and Dockie are coming to stay with us and they will be here for dad's birthday on Friday and then we are going to go in to the temple with Shane and Angie on Saturday. It should be a great week and I'm really looking forward to it.
I hope everyone has a super duper Thanksgiving. We sure love you all!!!
1 comment:
I am looking forward to coming to see you guys on dad's B-day, we are bringing Max and Mark and family. Max really love's to hold new babies,and hopes she gets to when we're there. We love you see you then.
Post a Comment