Grandkids are the best!!! I love having everyone home. We had a very enjoyable weekend with all of our family this weekend. Mike and Becky were going camping and riding out to Knolls with Mikes family on Friday so Nate and Tom and Gwen just kindof went with them (which I'm not real sure was alright with mikes family), but it sounds like they all had a great time any way. Calvin and I played for a wedding in at Wheeler Farms so Natalie brought the kids to the Ashby's house and came over to fiddle for us. It was soooooo fun to have her there, we have been playing without a fiddle for most of our things now. Any way after the dance she went back to the Ashby's to spend the night and then came to our house on Saturday afternoon. 
Meanwhile back at the Jackson household Darin had finished changing the fuel pump on his car. ( I think it was his first real mechanic experience and he did a great job.) Calvin just kept encouraging him and he did all the work. After he finished it they decided he should learn how to change the oil so we all wnet to Walmart and Auto Zone and got the stuff and came back home and he ended up changing the oil and the air filter and the car is just like new again.
At about 5:30 everyone got back from camping and Tammy got off work so we sent Calvin and Darin after pizza and we went to the church to play some basketball. What a hoot!!! We are not great basketball players for the most part. Darin and Nate and Mike all play, but the rest of us? Oh well it was a blast any way. We played Dynomite and it was soooooooooooo fun.
On Sunday Natalie and Nate and Mike and Becky and their families all came to church with us and it was quite busy, but so fun to have them there so I could show off the grandkids. I have to say that the highlight of Nayeli's day was the little potty in the nursery. I think she went 2 or 3 times just because she could reach the potty and the sink to wash her hands. When we got home from church Dad and the boys made dutch oven chicken and potatoes for dinner.(YUM). Natalie and Nate went home last night and Becky and Mike are leaving today. It was a great weekend. I really love my family!!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great time!
It sounds like you had so much fun. I'm jealous.
answer to your question. We are selling the trailer for $7,200. Do you know anyone who needs to buy a trailer?
Post a Comment