Well I guess it's time to blog a little. Becky and Mike came up from Cedar City to spend a week with us. We really enjoyed having them here, the grandkids are great, they are sooooo cute and it's fun to come home from work and have them be excited to get to see ya. They went to Idaho to visit Natalie and Nate for the week end and it sounds like they had a great visit. I was suprized to hear that Nate really scared Mike when they were pulling the 4 - wheelers to go riding. Nate always has been a little crazy, (in a good way). Any way Becky and Mike headed home today, but they may be back soon to stay. It doesn't sound like the Flight Academy is doing all that good. When they got back home they said the doors to the school were locked and no one was around. (very scarey) We hope everything goes o.k. for them.
Calvin headed to Las Vegas today after he went to Nephi and Filmore and then to Salina to pick up Turkey roasts and took them back to Salt Lake. I told him he must be superman to do all of that. He was happy though because Tom was going to Las Angeles and they were getting to travel together for a while. We are glad Tom is getting to do a little because the work has been so sparse that I don't know how he is paying his bills, but he seems to be doing o.k.
The weather is supposed to be getting better this week and I can hardly wait to be back out there like Dawny is. I'm very jealous, I did go and buy some Pea, and carrot and radish seeds and we have our garden spot all ready to get them in the ground. I just need some good days to do it. Well I hope you are all doing great. And remember to SMILE, (it does a body good)!!!!
1 comment:
It sounds like you had fun seeing your kids and grandkids. I am ready for the weather to be better also
Post a Comment