Sunday, December 27, 2009






































Well Christmas has been a lot of fun this year, although it always is. Natalie and Nate and their family came down on Christmas eve and Tom and Gwen came over at 5:30 or so in the moring on Christmas to watch the kids open presents. Then Tammy and Darin came over at about 11:00. We are missing Mike and Becky this year. It's really wierd not to have them here, but I think they had a wonderful Christmas at home. They are talking about coming up for new years though and that would be great. I think everyone has had a good time. We cooked a Prime rib roast for dinner and we've been playing a lot of games. We got the game "Things" and that is a fun game. But Tammy bought Darin the game called "Quelf". That is the weirdest game, but it is a lot of fun to play. We have all laughed a whole lot.
Nate is heading home today and Natalie and the kids are going to stay for the week. She wants to go to St. George on Tuesday and see Becky and I think Gwen is going to go with her. They should have fun doing that.
Oh yeah, We had an explosion at our house yesterday. We were all sitting at the table eating some lunch when calvin decided to open a coke that had been outside. Needless to say he got covered in Coke along with the whole kitchen and front room and Gwen. I think it might be that first picture. It was sooooooo funny and all I could think of was "Don't move, I need to grab the camera" It took a little while to clean it up, but it was all worth it because we all got such a good laugh out of it.
Well, we hope you all have had a great Christmas!!!! It really is a wonderful time of the year.









































1 comment:

Dawny said...

I wish I could have been there for the coke explotion. It sounded like it was afun thing to witness. I'm glad everything went well for Christmas. I love this time of year also!