Wow it is really time to update!! I hope you have all been doing well. It seems like the time has been just flying by. We have been busy at our house.
Life has gotten a little funner as Becky and Mike and Nayeli and Zack have moved in with us. They are a lot of fun to have around.
It didn't take long for the ward to put them to work here, Mike is the Preist Quarum Advisor in the Young Mens and Becky is the Camp Director for the Young Women. They have both been doing great.
At conference time, Calving and I got to take Tom and Gwen with us and go to Idaho to see Natalie and Nate. We met them at Lava Hot Springs and Tom and Gwen went with them to the Hot Springs for a while. We took Sara and Nate their Birthday presents and had a really nice visit with them. We love to get to see and love on those little grandkids. I hope this summer I can get up there a little more to see them, I really miss them all. We were supposed to go camping for Easter, But instead we

got 15 inches of snow! We packed everything and went out to Terra, but we turned right around and came back home because the weather was HORRIBLE; so we just all camped at home for the week. I think it was harder work to camp at home though!

We spent a lot of time in the shop and since Calvin and Darin built a smoker last fall we did a lot of smoking meat. In fact we have decided that we have taken up smoking as a habit. But it is j
ust making us all fat. Oh well we are all getting fat together!
Since the weather finally warmed up we have been working on the yard. I think that since there isn't a park in Pine Canyon that we have decided to make our own. Mike built a double swing for the swingset and then painted the swingset black so it looks awesome. and then yesterday the family got together and built a teeter tawter to put in the yard too. I don't have these pictures on the computer yet so I'll have to get them on here later.
Well we love you all sooooooo much and hopefully I will keep this a little better updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment