Wow, Where did summer go!? I can't believe how fast the time goes any more. I decided it was way past time for me to update our blog. We have been fairly busy this summer, but I think busy is very good. We all got together and went camping at Elkhorn in July. It was great to get to be with family and friends and catch up on things. We had a great week. Thanks to everyone for coming!!!!
We have been busy with the band playing at quite a few different events, it was great to get to go to the U of U and play for the Salt Lake area Young Single Adults, There were a lot of people there and they were just really enjoying the evening. Calvin and the rest of the band went to Ibapah for the all nighter while I went to California for Uncle Arnolds Memorial. They said it was a very good night and we have played for some back yard parties also.
Calvin and I got the opportunity to go visit Rene and Colleen in Roosevelt. They took us to Flaming Gorge and we got to see such beautiful country. I think we will have to talk all the kids into going there for a family trip. There were even quite a few 4-wheeling trails and tons of water. It was way neat. We went to dinner while we were there. Rene and Colleens daughter works there for the summer and she got to be our waitress. Dinner was great and we had a great time. Thanks again to Rene and Colleen. You guys are awesome.
I have been able to go trucking quite a bit this summer, we got to go the New Mexico and Denver and the usual Idaho and St. George. I enjoy getting to be with Calvin. It's great that he still is my best friend, Even though I sleep alot in the truck. I just have a really hard time staying awake.
It was hard to have to go back to school but now that I'm there it's o.k. I can handle it.
I also got to make some cradles for Tammy's twins and of course I really enjoyed doing that. Now I get to make a bench with a toy box in it for Becky and I think that will be a lot of fun too.
3 comments:
Holy cow, you are so talented, I so envy you!!
Wow your cradles are beautiful you do a great job on your wood work,glad you had a fun busy summer and hope your school lunch year will be a good one also
You are quite the woodworker aren't you. Those cradles are quite impressive. I don't think I could do as good. Have fun at school again.
Post a Comment