Well, Girls camp is officially over now. It was a terrific experience!!!
I have been in this calling for 3 years and I don't know weather to be happy or sad to be released. We had some great spiritual experiences while we were
there this year. I know Heavenly Father loves all of these young
women beyond comprehension and hopefully they know how pre-
women beyond comprehension and hopefully they know how pre-
cious they are to Him. We had quite a bit of scary weather to start
us all out, but after saying a prayer as a stake staff the winds died
down and the rain calmed. The sun actually came out on Thursday
and we were able to do our destinies and we really were thankful
for everything from then on out. We had a destiny about Christ and
about how precious the Young women are. We gave them each a
mirror and a letter from Heavenly Father. They seemed to really be
about the precious Women of the Bible, We learned about Esther, Abigail, and Ruth. It was Awesome. Then on Friday we taught about the refiners fire and how the Savior washed His deciples feet at the last supper. We had all of the girls wash each others feet. At first they were a little sqeamish, but once they got going the spirit was sooooooo Strong that most of them were crying and commented on how loved they felt. Later that night we fed everybody Spaghetti and salad, only we didn't give them any silver ware so they had to eat it with their hands. It was great!!! I think they all had a blast with it. And even the Stake President was laughing and enjoying his meal. I can truely say I will miss being there next year!!!!!
1 comment:
Did you notice Becky in the picture with the whole table full? She was the Wards Camp Director. It was great to get to work with her.
Post a Comment