We went to Cedar City Yesterday To see Mike Give Zackary his baby blessing. Mike did such a good Job and then Becky bore her testimony and she did a great job too. We are sooooooo blessed to have children who are living the gosple and doing all they can to return to our Heavenly Father. Calvin and I took Tom and Gwen and Tammy with us and Grandpa and Grandma Dockie brought Dawny and Jeff with them from St. George. Mike's Mom and Step Dad came and brought Mike's sister and her husband and 2 of thier grandchildren with them. We all had a delicious dinner and a very good visit. I really enjoyed the day.
It is snowing here again today. We had about 2 more inches at 6:00 when I went out and shoveled, Hopefully it is almost done for this storm. Natalie and Nate had so much snow last week that I don't know if I dare even ask them what they have today I know it has to be alot. I get a little nervous about Natalie traveling to Pocatello every day for school with this weather, but she has assured me time and time again that she is careful and fine.
Calvin will be going to Boise tomorrow so I get to be nervous about that too. I really don't like winter. I know he will drive carefully. It's just the rest of everybody out there that worries me.
I hope every one is having a good start to their New Year, I went back to work today and my goodness was it ever a busy day. It seemed like I had a ton of catchup work to do. I didn't get it all done so I will have to finish (hopefully) tomorrow so we can get back in the swing of things. Those little kids are so cute though that it makes it all worth it. And I'm glad to be back.
Well I guess that is enough for today because I want to go and read all the other blogs.
Last Post This Year!
13 years ago
4 comments:
The way you talk about driving in the snow, and how it worries you remindes me of my mom. You girls are so much alike, it makes me laugh!
I know Jeff and Dawnita were happy to get to go the blessing and see you all. Glad things went well.
I didn't know Natalie was in school, what is she studying?
We had so much fun at Becky and Mikes house after the blessing. Your family are so sweet, we are always happy to get to do things with them.
Little Zackery is so cute,and he was so good,Mike did a great job on the blessing.
Thank you for the yummy potato bar afterwards it was very good. We love you guys
Post a Comment