We were so fortunate to get to have all of our kids and grandkids come for Christmas this year. Becky and Mike were here for 2 1/2 weeks and Natalie and Nate were here for 2 days. Tom and Gwen and Tammy and Darin came for Christmas Eve and then we also got to see them for a while on Christmas day. Mike and Nate wanted to go shooting so bad on Christmas, but the wind would not stop so we played games and Napped until we were all soooooo bored. Then someone came up with the idea to go bowling. We loaded everyone up and went down to the bowling alley where we were the only people there for most of the time. It was great!! I'm not much of a bowler, but we had a blast anyway. Darin is on a league so of course he did great, but we all were able to laugh at each other and ourselves pretty good. After bowling we went to the only restaraunt in Tooele that was open, (Denny's) and had dinner with a whole bunch of other people. I think we all had a great time. By the time we finished eating the snow finally started and the wind calmed down. Yea!! So on Friday Mike and Nate went shooting and Grandpa took the kids for a ride on the tubes. They were all smiles. On Friday afternoon Nate and Natalie went to The Ashby's in Sandy to stay and visit. And then on Saturday Becky and Mike Headed home. We were totally lost when everyone was gone so we went and took Calvins Big Truck back to Salt Lake and went to dinner after killing some time walking through a restaraunt supply store. We had such an enjoyable Christmas with everyone here. I wouldn't trade being a grandma for anything, I love all my s
weet little grandkids. (My own kids are O.K. too) I hope you all had a terrific Christmas too. 
Last Post This Year!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Wow!, It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. It looks like tubing was a big hit.We got sooo much snow on Christmas and Christmas eve. We skidded through 2 red lights,really fun,not!
We hope you have a great new year, we love ya.
It is really quiet after the season is over. I'm glad you got to spend it with so much family. I haven't been tubing in a million years! Looks like fun.
Sounds like you had a good time. Bowling sounds like fun I am on a league with Coy and I know being on a league doesn't mean your good I am not good but thank goodness for a big handicap.
Post a Comment