
So we managed to quit pukeing long enough to go out and slaughter a pine tree in the name of Christmas spirit. There were a couple of trees that I wanted moved or rather out of the way. Natalie voted for the Charley Brown Christmas tree instead of a larger one that we would have to whittle down. As we all know she carries the majority of the vote so the ugly tree is in the house.
It has been almost a week and we haven't got to any decorations yet. Hopefully we will get around to it this weekend.
2 comments:
I think that tree just needed to be loved or something. Is it weird to cut down a christmas tree when there isn't any snow? I'm sure it's pretty darn cold though. I know you will decorate it with wonderful festive decorations. Merry Christmas. We love you guys.
I remember when we used to get a permit ,and go pick a tree and cut it down. We did that with mother and dad, when we lived by them in the Richfield area. What fun!!
You'll have so much fun decorating it.
Post a Comment