Wednesday, December 24, 2008
















O.K. so I figure Tammy is not going to look at this before tomorrow so here are some pictures of her table and vanity. Natalie and Nate are supposed to be heading down tonight if the weather is good enough for them to leave rupert. He had to work a full day first though so we aren't sure what time they will even get to leave. I hope they are all safe. I am really excited to have them come down but I really worry about the roads. They said they have 1 1/2 feet of snow right now and another storm is on the way. I think I kindof got the blog list thing figured out. I think I just have to figure out how to become a follower on everyones blogs and then I can add them to my list. I do have a lot of fun with all this stuff, It's fun to try to figure things out on it. I think I better go and check on the turkey and see if it's done. I hope everyone has a terrific, wonderful, Happy Christmas.

4 comments:

Dawny said...

Leana, you are so good,that table is a masterpiece. The vanity made from the desk looks super good also, that her honey made for her. Tammy is going to have a super Christmas. I hope your kids arrive safely, maybe Nate will be too tired to get up a 2a.m.. Your bloglist looks good. Merry Christmas,we love ya!

Anngee and Shane said...

That is awesome work Leana, Great Job!

Angela said...

Love the table! It looks really good. Hope you all had a good Christmas!

Nancy said...

I love the table, I need a bigger one to fit all my kids,maybe I could challenge you to help me?