So I decided that our blog needed a little spice and I found polka dots!! Sorry Nate but your choice of background and such was a little boring, I didn't notice though until I started looking at other blogs that had more pizazz....
- Can you guess who? :)
Last Post This Year!
13 years ago
5 comments:
I like your background, way to go! Mine is sort of in your face pink. But I like pink.
One thing about it. You can say what you want and Poor nate may never know who it was. Although I think it isn't too hard to figure out since there aren't really too many of us that add to this site.
Right Mike and Becky? Ha Ha :) By the way it's a cute background.
I think the background is cute and way easier to read.
Ilike your background also. Iam still trying to figure all this out. You can tell Iam A newbie to this Blogging thing. I wondered where everyone went to cause no one was using my family.com. Peek a boo Isee you.
The dots are way over rated. I guess you can do what you want though. The contribution is nice.
Post a Comment