Sunday, February 22, 2009

Man I am soooo late putting my list on here, but I guess it's better late than never, so here goes:

1. I LOVE CALVIN A. JACKSON!!!!!! I am soooo glad we will be together for all eternity!!

2. Camping has to be next. I love the mountains, I feel so close to my Heavenly Father there, I feel like he made the mountains just for me. ( Aren't you all glad I like to share.)

3. Grand kids are the very very best. I love having them run to me every time I get to see them, so I can scoop them up and give them the biggest squeeze ever!!! Some times I think that's what we were put here for. It really is joy in our posterity!!

4.Mexican food!!! Even though it is very fattening it is the best.

5. Being outside. Spring and summer are my favorite times of the year because I can be out and not freeze to death. I love playing in my yard and garden all day long.

6. I have to be sappy now and say that I love my Heavenly Father. I know he loves me beyond comprehnsion. And I just hope He knows that I love Him just as much!!!!!

This was a lot of fun. Thanks for tagging me. Now I don't know how to tag any one else so I'll just put my list of Tagees on here:

Natalie & Nate
Becky & Mike
Tammy & Darin
Tom & Gwen


There now have fun, I can hardly wait to read them!!

3 comments:

Dawny said...

Leana, you should live in St.George, It doesn't get that cold, and you can work in the yard alot longer. I LOVE St.George.
Iloved reading your 6 items, thank you for posting them.

Unknown said...

Natural remedies for motion sickness include: 1: Ginger; Studies conducted so far suggest that it may help reduce motion sickness, but it doesn't appear to be help if the nausea is severe. Ginger should not be used within two weeks before or after surgery or by people taking "blood-thinning" medication such as warfarin (Coumadin) because it may interfere with blood clotting and prolong bleeding time.

and 2: Accupressure; According to traditional Chinese medicine, pressing on an acupuncture point called "pericardium 6" (P6) may relieve nausea and motion sickness. The point is located on the inside of the forearm, about two inches above the crease of the wrist.

A person can press on the point using the index finger of the opposite hand.

Alternatively, acupressure wrist bands, often marketed as "sea bands", stimulate the point. The bands are worn on the forearm. They have a plastic button or bead that puts pressure on the p6 point. The person wearing the band can also press on the bead for additional stimulation. Acupressure bands cost less than $10 for a pair and can be found online or in some health food stores.

Other Tips for Preventing Motion Sickness


If you know that you get motion sickness, keep your head still. Rest your head against your seat.


Don't read. Depending on your mode of travel, try focusing your gaze on a stationary, distant object.


Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, or overeating. You may wish to try having dry crackers or a carbonated beverage to settle your stomach in case your stomach is upset.

Moormann Clan said...

Those were fun to read! I think I got the passion of the outdoors from you! I can't wait until it starts to warm up again so I can do another garden!! And this year I am not pregnant, so I can enjoy it even more!