This is strickly a "Brag-Blog". We got to have Natalie and Nate's 3 little cuties last weekend while they were playing in Salt Lake. We took them to McDonalds for happy meals and the play land, and boy did they have fun. It took them a little while to get started , but when they figured out how much fun they could have; they really got into it. Even Keagan figured out the slide and had a blast. Later that evening we fed the missionaries and that was very entertaining. Sara, Corbin, and Keagan all had them hoppin'. We all had a very good day and everyone slept like a log that night, except for the few times Keagan thought he was in his crib at home and fell out of bed half-way. It was kind of funny because I heard him crying and went in to check on him. He was on his back hanging out of the bed. His head was sitting on bed frame and he had a line all the way accross the top of his head from sitting there upside down. It only took a minute to get him back to sleep. But I slept on the couch for the rest of the night because I was just nervous about them sleeping o.k.
This weekend is quite cold again and I guess it's supposed to storm here until Tuesday so I guess I won't be going outside much. I hate being cold and I have cabin fever really bad. I WANT SPRING!!! Oh well, I do live in Utah right. I hope everyone is having a good Sunday.
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a busy but fun day! That is kinda funny about poor little Keagan.. :) -So did Sara find some scissors and cut her own bangs? They look very straight and pretty. :)
Leanna, I tagged you on my blog
Tag, you're next. Go to my blog to see what to do.
How many times can you get tagged? Everyone I have gone to has already been tagged twice. Good luck with this tagging.
Post a Comment